Forget about the sky! NOW TV has just released a broadband and television update that is impossible to overlook.
Fans of SKY should have a look at the latest deals from NOW, a streaming service that brings broadband and TV to households at a considerably lower cost.
If you want to save money on your monthly Sky TV bill, the company’s streaming service might be the answer. NOW (previously NOW TV) has announced a large sale event in which individuals who sign up for its broadband will also be able to watch TV for a considerably lower price.
All of Sky’s most popular packages, including Entertainment, Cinema, and Sports, are included in the new deals, which have now gone live. This means that instead of the typical £33.99 per month, you can receive a year of Premier League and Formula One action for just £19.99 per month.
Alternatively, for £6.99 per month, you can view all of the biggest blockbuster movies, saving £3.
These rates are available when signing up for a broadband package, but NOW has also decreased internet prices, with basic speeds starting at £18.99 per month and better fibre speeds starting at £22.99 per month.
If that has piqued your interest, below are all of the current offers available to you right now.
• Monthly payment of £18 11Mbps download speeds are included, as well as free calls at any time for a period of 12 months.
• £22 per month – SAVE £1 INCLUDES: 38Mbps download speeds and 12 months of free calls at any time
• £22 per month – SAVE £1 INCLUDES: 64Mbps download speeds and 12 months of free calls at any time
• FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, £7.99 PER MONTH FOR A YEAR Sky One, Sky Atlantic, and Sky Comedy are among the channels available.
• FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, £6.99 PER MONTH FOR A YEAR Hundreds of new and old movies are available.
• NOW ONLY £19.99 each month for a period of 12 months Sky Sports F1, Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Cricket, and Sky Sports Arena are all included, as well as full access to all of Sky’s major sporting channels.
All of these offers require consumers to join up for a 12-month period, after which the price will revert to the usual rate.
If you wish to take advantage of the deal with the opportunity to cancel during the first 12 months, you can pay a £60 activation fee, which will allow you to quit the service at any time.
To receive the best deals, you must go to. “Brinkwire News in Condensed Form.”