Tiger Woods was transported to the hospital following a catastrophic automobile accident with “several leg injuries.”


Tiger Woods was transported to the hospital following a catastrophic automobile accident with “several leg injuries.”

After being engaged in a serious accident, Tiger Woods had to be dragged out of his automobile by the ‘jaws of life.’

Tiger Woods was injured in a catastrophic car accident and had to be “extricated from the wreck,” and he was brought to the hospital. Woods is claimed to have been in a car accident outside Los Angeles, sustaining “several leg injuries.”

Woods’ agent, Mark Steinberg, issued a statement regarding his health.

“Tiger Woods was involved in a single-car accident in California this morning, sustaining significant limb injuries,” Steinberg stated.

“He is now undergoing surgery, and we appreciate your patience and support.”

The event occurred in the early hours of Tuesday morning, according to BNO News. Paramedics and emergency services were dispatched to the area.

According to reports, only Woods’ vehicle was involved in the so-called “roll-over accident.”

“On February 23, 2021, at approximately 7.12 a.m., LASD responded to a single vehicle roll-over traffic mishap on the border of Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes,” the LA County Sheriffs said in a statement.

“When the vehicle crashed, it was driving northbound on Hawthorne Boulevard at Blackhorse Road.

“The truck was severely damaged.

Eldrick ‘Tiger’ Woods, a PGA golfer, was identified as the driver and sole occupant.

“Mr. Woods was extricated from the collision by Los Angeles County firefighters and paramedics using the ‘jaws of life,’ and then transferred to a local hospital by ambulance for treatment of his injuries.

“Investigators from the LASD Lomita Station are conducting the traffic investigation.

Following the crash, there was no immediate word on Woods’ condition.

Woods has been healing from his sixth microdiscectomy operation, which he had last month on his back.

Doctors indicated at the time that the treatment was successful and that he would recover completely.

Woods said earlier this week that he had no idea when he will be able to play again.

“One of the more aggravating things is that there is no timetable,” Woods added.

“All I have to do now is wait for another MRI to see if the annulus has scarred and sealed. When that happens, I’ll be able to devote myself to doing more.

“As of right now, it’s still being extremely careful when you get out of bed, tie your shoes, and all the other small boring rehab activities to try and.”Brinkwire Summary News”.


Leave A Reply