Newcastle has been told to sign four players who can help them’move up the league.’

0

Newcastle has been told to sign four players who can help them’move up the league.’

The £305 million Saudi-led takeover of Newcastle United was finalised on Thursday.

Following the Saudi-led ownership of Newcastle United, TalkSPORT columnist Gabriel Agbonlahor feels the club needs to buy four top-class players to lift them out of the relegation zone and up the Premier League table. After the Premier League was persuaded that the Saudi state would not control the club, the consortium completed the takeover from Mike Ashley on Thursday.

The Premier League will supply 80% of the funding, ending Ashley’s 14-year reign as owner at St James’ Park. The Public Investment Fund (PIF), which is seen as independent from the state itself by the Premier League, will give the other 20%.

The takeover had run into various roadblocks and was initially shelved in 2020 when the consortium couldn’t verify the PIF was separate from the Saudi government.

The deal was also momentarily halted due to a recent piracy dispute between Saudi Arabia and its Premier League broadcaster, beIN Sports, until a settlement was reached earlier this week.

Newcastle are the richest club in the world, thanks to their new owners’ enormous wealth, and a slew of renowned names have already been linked with a move to the club.

“I scored a hat-trick against Manchester City and then they got taken over the next year,” Agbonlahor said on talkSPORT. “I scored a hat-trick against Manchester City and then they got taken over the next year.”

“You wouldn’t recognize any of the players on the team I played for; they were a dreadful team.”

“It may be the same with Newcastle in terms of progressively bringing players in.” Elano, I believe Man City brought in Robinho. Then there was the next generation, which included Kolarov and Dzeko.

“I don’t think Newcastle will go big big large.” Tarkowski and possibly Lingard come to mind. Coutinho, or someone like Aaron Ramsey. Simply assemble a team of players capable of propelling them to the top of the table, and repeat the process every year.” Ramsey and Coutinho have both been linked with a move to Newcastle, while former Aston Villa striker Jesse Lingard and James Tarkowski are two new faces brought into the mix by the former Aston Villa striker.

Ramsey is reportedly exploring a return to the Premier League, with Newcastle being one option, according to Calcio Mercato.

Meanwhile, according to Spanish publication Estadio Deportivo, Newcastle has three top objectives at the moment, one of which is Coutinho.

“Brinkwire Summary News,” by Lingard.

Share.

Comments are closed.