The Royal Family’s Emmy nomination for Meghan Markle and Harry’s Oprah interview is “more terrible news.”

0

The Royal Family’s Emmy nomination for Meghan Markle and Harry’s Oprah interview is “more terrible news.”

According to a royal analyst, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Emmy nomination for their Oprah Winfrey interview is “more terrible news” for the Royal Family.

Duncan Larcombe, a royal novelist, has warned that the tell-all interview that sparked the Royal Family’s problem will once again be the focus of attention ahead of the Emmys on September 19. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex made a series of bombshell assertions about the monarchy on the show, which aired in March.

“The Emmys nod is more bad news for the royals,” Mr Larcombe told OK! magazine.

“As the awards season progresses, Harry and Meghan’s assault on the institution will be repeated again and again.”

As they poured their hearts out to Oprah, the Sussexes, who left royal duties last year for a new life in California, made a number of devastating charges against the royals.

They accused an unknown member of the Royal Family of making a racist remark against their son Archie, not the Queen or the Duke of Edinburgh.

Meghan also said that when she sought help from the royal after feeling suicidal, she was denied down.

Harry also revealed his squabbles with his father, Prince Charles, and his older brother, Prince William.

The royals responded by stating that they did not agree with the Sussexes’ entire version of events.

“Some recollections may vary,” according to a statement released by Buckingham Palace.

In the weeks that followed, Harry made more contentious remarks about his family.

At the Emmy Awards, Oprah With Meghan and Harry: A CBS Primetime Special is nominated for outstanding hosted nonfiction series or special.

If the interview wins, Oprah and the production crew will receive a trophy.

It’s up against it. With David Letterman, Stanley Tucci: Searching For Italy, United Shades Of America With W Kamau Bell, and the documentary series Vice, My Next Guest Needs No Introduction.

In March 2020, the Sussexes stood down as working royals and moved to Montecito with their two-year-old son Archie and newborn daughter Lili.

For the first time since Megxit, Harry went to the UK for the inauguration of a Princess Diana statue at Kensington Palace earlier this month.

For the event at Kensington Palace, he and William put their current feud aside.

Meghan, a former actress, stayed in the United States with their two children. “Brinkwire News in Condensed Form.”

Share.

Leave A Reply