Tesco was evacuated after a “explosion” and “toxic gas” were unleashed inside the store.

0

Tesco was evacuated after a “explosion” and “toxic gas” were unleashed inside the store.

After reports of an explosion and a chemical odor, a TESCO has been evacuated.

A huge blast was heard at the shop on Newmarket Road in Cambridge, according to witnesses. After the air conditioner purportedly exploded this morning, some have claimed that a “toxic gas” was emitted inside the store.

Customers and employees were evacuated, but no injuries were recorded.

Tesco employees have blocked off the parking lot and are not allowing anyone to drive in, according to Cambridgeshire Live.

However, a neighboring employee stated that they were shaken.

So far, no emergency services have been summoned.

The air conditioning unit burst apart and fell straight from the ceiling near aisle seven, according to witnesses.

There were no shoppers in the aisle at the time, according to reports.

Chemicals could be smelled near the supermarket, according to several witnesses.

Tesco has been contacted for a response.

Share.

Leave A Reply