Press "Enter" to skip to content

Suspects probed over gang-rape of Brit girls are rappers who sing ‘b*****s, unbuckle my belt’ in music video

TWO rappers are being investigated over the gang-rape of two British girls in Italy, it emerged today.

The well-known trap artists rapped ‘b***h, unbuckle my belt’ in a music video released weeks before the attack.

The victims, two 15-year-old British schoolgirls, went to a party at a villa in Marconia di Pisticci, in the province of Matera, where they were allegedly raped by eight men the night between September 7 and September 8.

The girls said shortly after they arrived at the party, they were taken to a field nearby, where they were raped for about 15 minutes by a group of men.

CCTV footage released by police showed the suspects heading towards the field and coming back shortly after, attempting to leave the villa.

Michele Masiello, 23, Alberto Lopatriello, 22, Alessandro Zuccaro, 21, and Giuseppe Gargano, 19, who were named and pictured by Italian media, were arrested and are being held in jail in Matera.

Local rappers Michele Leone and Egidio Andriulli, known on YouTube as Red Michael and Meu Deus, have also been added to the register of suspects, Italian national newspaper La Repubblica reports.

It is not clear whether the two trap artists, who are being investigated, were directly involved in the attack. The newspaper says that prosecutors have named them.

In their latest song ‘Conto Cash’ – which translates to ‘I count my cash’ – they rap: “I count money in my Mercedes, two b*****s on board, we go for a ride.”

The song continues: “These two b*****s undo my belt.”

Witnesses who were at the party confirmed the rappers were at the villa at the time of the alleged rape.

They reportedly arrived there with the four men who were arrested and are currently in jail, according to Virgilio.

Red Michael, a rapper online and an engineer in real life, is said to be the son of a police officer.

The organiser of the party said an invitation was published on Facebook, which is why many people joined in.

He said: “We were wrong in publishing the invite on Facebook and send it to some WhatsApp groups, but we could not have imagined [what happened].

“The party was going well until at some point I saw the boys from Pisticci arrive.

“Everyone knows them here, they are a bit degenerate, even though some of them come from good families.”

He added: “When I saw them arrive, I wondered what they were doing here. But then they disappeared.

“When we were serving the cake, the uncle of one of the British girls arrived and started talking.

“It was only then that we understood what had happened.”

One of the victims said she had the impression one of the men was trying to film the attack on his phone.

She said: “I told them to stop. I was shouting in English let me go.

“They took off their trousers and I tried to defend myself by biting the penis of one.

“I saw that one of them was trying to film it on his phone.”  

Following the rape, the victims told the sister of one of them what happened, then they returned home and called the emergency services.

The girls were taken to Madonna della Grazie hospital in Matera for a health assessment, according to reports.

The two victims, who were in a state of shock, reported the incident to police, saying they had been punched before being raped, TGcom24 reports.

Officers described the rape as a ”brutal and extreme assault”.

The investigation revealed that the uncle of one of the girls was told by guests ”don’t call the police or you will ruin the party” when he went to the villa after the attack.

One of the girls described in her statement how she ordered a drink from a barman and was then offered a second by a man she met at the party.

She said: ”I didn’t knowingly take any drugs but I think someone put something in my second drink because after I drank it I felt awful.”

A banner was hung from the town hall with the slogan ”We are not all the same. Our community asks your forgiveness.”

Both girls are still in Italy where a fast track trial is due to take place this week.

All four of those arrested on suspicion of sexual violence and wounding deny the charges and claim the girls consented.  

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *