Prince Albert expresses hope for a return to Monaco by saying Princess Charlene is “ready to come home.”

0

Prince Albert expresses hope for a return to Monaco by saying Princess Charlene is “ready to come home.”

PRINCESS CHARLENE of Monaco is “ready” to return to Europe after spending six months stranded in South Africa, according to her husband, Prince Albert.

The 63-year-old Prince Albert II has expressed optimism that his family will be reunited in Monaco sooner than planned. Princess Charlene, 43, recovered from an ENT infection and underwent procedures, according to the Monegasque royal.

“She’s eager to return home,” he told People magazine.

He stated that the return date will be determined largely by “what her doctor says.”

Princess Charlene’s health has been improving since her latest surgery in August, leading to cautious optimism that she may be ready to board a plane within weeks.

“I know she said potentially ‘late October,’ but that was before this most recent wave of appointments,” Prince Albert added.

“I think we can shave a few minutes off that timeline.”

Princess Charlene, who was born in South Africa, said at the end of July, prior to her most recent operation, that she expected it would take months for her to recover enough to fly.

According to Mandy Wiener of South Africa’s Radio 702, the princess is in a “waiting game” regarding her health and her return to Monaco.

“I cannot push healing,” she remarked, “so I will remain in South Africa until the end of October.”

Charlene is in good spirits, according to Prince Albert, who joked with him about returning to Monaco at all costs.

“She’s ready,” he stated in a recent interview. She’s joked that she’s willing to stowaway on a ship to return to Europe.”

Charlene was also “delighted to meet us and spend time with the kids,” according to Prince Albert, who visited South Africa with his twin children Jaques and Gabriella, six, last month.

On August 25, Princess Charlene couldn’t disguise her joy as she shared photos of her family reunited for the first time in years.

On her Instagram account, the queen shared several photos of herself embracing her children while Prince Albert smiled behind them.

Other photographs showed the twins sitting on a branch they had climbed, allowing royal fans to get a good look at Gabriella’s unique hairstyle.

Princess Charlene wrote on the photos, “I am so delighted to have my family back.” Brinkwire Summary News.

Share.

Comments are closed.