One month after being rushed to the hospital, Princess Charlene releases a never-before-seen photo.
PRINCESS CHARLENE of Monaco has published a fresh photo of herself, one month after she was rushed to the hospital.
Princess Charlene used her Instagram account to share a never-before-seen photo of herself one month after being admitted to the hospital for a health problem she had been suffering from for several months. The wife of Prince Albert II is shown in the portrait seated at a wooden table with a book open in front of her.
In a black jumper, the South African-born prince smiles openly and appears to be in good spirits.
Charlene simply captioned the photo with “God bless” and a red heart emoji.
Charlene was discharged from a South African hospital on October 2nd, and the photo was shared exactly one month later.
The Monaco Palace said at the time that she was admitted under an identity on September 1 “after collapsing owing to consequences from the serious ear, nose, and throat infection she contracted in May.”
“Her Highness is constantly observed by Her medical staff, who noted Her condition is not alarming,” the palace added in a statement.
Princess Charlene visited South Africa in May to work on conservation projects with her charity and promote her anti-rhino poaching campaign.
Her stay was supposed to be for no more than two weeks.
However, an ear, nose, and throat (ENT) infection acquired after a sinus lift and bone transplant done in preparation for dental implants has kept her stuck in her home country.
The princess has undergone multiple treatments to heal since then, the most recent of which was on August 13.
Charlene last spoke about her health problems in July, saying that she “can’t push healing.” According to the princess, she plans to stay in South Africa until the end of October.
However, after her operation in August, Charlene’s husband, Prince Albert, appeared to be optimistic about her health.
“She’s ready to come home,” he told People magazine in early September in an interview published before it was known the princess had been sent to hospital.
He admitted that Charlene’s return date will be determined by her doctor’s recommendations.
“I know she said perhaps ‘late October,’ but that was before this most recent set of appointments,” Albert continued.
“I’m very sure we can shave a few minutes off that timeline.”
Charlene, during the last few months. “Brinkwire News Summary.”