McDonald’s customers are horrified when maggots ‘fall from the ceiling and into their food.’

0

McDonald’s customers are horrified when maggots ‘fall from the ceiling and into their food.’

Maggots fell from the roof and apparently into a woman’s plate at a fast-food restaurant in Beckton, East London, shocking customers.

Customers at McDonald’s were taken aback when they saw maggots falling from the ceiling and “all over the floors.”

On Thursday morning, live maggots are said to have fallen into a woman’s lunch at the fast-food chain’s Beckton location in East London.

“This person is trying to stop me from taking pictures,” a man recording the event can be heard saying.

The maggots are “all over the flooring,” the man says, before a lady adds, “they’re everywhere and they’re moving.”

“Yeah, they’re alive,” he says as he zooms in on the flooring and the larva squirming around on the tables.

Two maggots spotted on the tables “came from the ceiling,” the woman continues, before the man adds that they “fell on the lady’s food.”

“I’m going to seek a refund on this,” the man says at the end of the video. This is a McDonald’s in Beckton, complete with maggots. They’ve strewn themselves on the floor.” People expressed their shock at the video on social media, with one Twitter user calling the occurrence “very horrible” and another on Instagram believing “there must be something dead in that ceiling.”

Sign up for one of our newsletters here to stay up to speed on all of the newest news.

Some individuals sought to make light of the situation, tweeting things like “McDonald’s new menu McMaggots” and referring to the maggots as a “wonderful source of protein.”

Despite the video, one social media user stated that he would always eat at McDonald’s, while another echoed this opinion, stating that kids will never stop eating at the fast-food business, no matter how horrible the reviews are.

Sign up for one of our newsletters here to stay up to speed on all of the newest news.

“Unfortunately, an incident occurred on Thursday morning at our restaurant in Beckton, and we would want to apologize to any customers who were impacted,” a McDonald’s spokeswoman told the Brinkwire.

“The restaurant was promptly shuttered, and a comprehensive investigation revealed the source of the problem, which has now been remedied.

“The restaurant was closed for the whole day as part of the investigation, and we brought in outside experts to conduct a thorough examination.” The news is summarized by Brinkwire.

Share.

Comments are closed.