Press "Enter" to skip to content

JoJo erases rapper Tory Lanez from her latest album after Megan Thee Stallion accuses him of shooting her in the foot

AMERICAN singer JoJo has swiftly removed rapper Tory Lanez from the deluxe version of her album after Megan Thee Stallion accused him of “shooting her.”

Megan shared a graphic photo of a gunshot wound in her foot this week and claims Tory was responsible for the horror injury, which happened at a party in July.

She made the controversial claims in a rant on her Instagram Stories page after initially keeping silent on who was responsible for the incident.

As such, some fans called on Leave, Get Out singer JoJo, 29, to remove Tory from their collaboration Comeback, which features on her Good To Know album.

JoJo took to her Twitter page to confirm to a fan he would not feature on the deluxe version of the release, set to drop on August 28, after one user wrote: “I heard he’s not gonna be on the deluxe version of the album.”

She replied directly and said: “Def took him TF off.”

This week, Megan stated people kept asking about who shot her, and she told her fans: “Yes, this n***a Tory shot me. You shot me, and you got your publicist and your people to these blogs lying and s**t. Stop lying!

“Why lie? I don’t understand. I tried to keep the situation off the Internet, but you dragging it.”

The rapper added that despite his claims, she “never hit” Tory.

She also clarified that the shooting had nothing to do with Kylie Jenner, who they had been partying with prior to the incident.

Tory was arrested after a supposed argument broke out outside of a party at a private residence around 4.30am, and shots were fired into the air.

Witnesses told Hollywood Life that an SUV was at the scene then sped off.

Police quickly located a vehicle matching the description, and TMZ reported that the cops found Tory and his rumored girlfriend Megan inside, along with an unidentified woman and a gun.

Tory was booked on felony charges of carrying a concealed weapon in a vehicle.

The entertainer posted $35,000 bail after Megan’s accusations and was released at 10am that same day.

Tory, 27, is scheduled to appear in court on October 13.

Police listed Megan, who was sent to hospital straight away, as a “victim” of the incident and it is unclear what happened to the other woman who was in the car as well.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *