WHERE IS THE FIRST $100 MILLION FROM THE FUTURE DROUGHT FUND GOING?
* $20 million for a farm business resilience program to boost strategic management skills and develop a plan for risk management
* $20.3 million for two regionally based drought resilience and innovation hubs. Grants available for research organisations, private sector, industry, not-for-profit organisations and community groups
* $15 million for natural resource management bodies to build drought resilience on farms. Grants for organisations, farmer groups and individuals for smaller scale, natural resource management projects
* $10 million for climate services to fund digital information designed to help farmers make real-time decisions
* $10 million to help councils develop regional drought resilience plans for agriculture and related industries
* $7.45 million to develop community leaders in a bid to foster uptake of drought-proofing practices
* $3.75 million for community-driven drought resilience projects including small-scale infrastructure
* $3 million for an online self-assessment tool for farmers to identify drought risks
* $10.5 million still to be allocated.
Source: Department of Agriculture