PQube has announced the European release date for BlazBlue: Central Fiction Special Edition on Switch.
The game will launch on February 8th of next year in Europe, a day after the Japanese release. Curiously, a North American release for the Switch port hasn’t been confirmed yet.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Experience the final chapter of the epic BlazBlue saga in 40-plus hours of story mode, featuring over 30 unique characters on more than 60 stages and challenge yourself or your friends in one of the many modes – anywhere you go! Including all downloadable content and updates to date, BlazBlue: Central Fiction Special Edition Special Edition will be the most comprehensive version of the showpiece anime fighting game series from Japan.
- The Final Chapter – Find out how the massive story around Ragna the Bloodedge concludes or relive the grand finale!
- Unique Character Designs – Fan favorites returned and new faces joined with Central Fiction—who will be your fighter of choice?
- Stunning Visuals – Iconic and beautifully rendered 3D stages offer a unique contrast to the intricately hand-drawn 2D fighter sprites.
- Be the Aggressor – Central Fiction introduced Exceed Accel attacks to finish Overdrive mode with a bang and Active Flow that will encourage aggressive play!
- Various Game Modes – Apart from classic modes like Story and Versus, find new challenges in many modes!
- Easy to Pick Up – Not a fighting game veteran? Not a problem! Choose Stylish Type and perform the most spectacular combos with ease!