Press "Enter" to skip to content

Baby dies in Mongolia after choking on jelly candy

ULAN BATOR, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) — A twenty-month-old child has died after choking on jelly candy in central Mongolia, local police said Monday.

The incident happened in Bodont soum in Arkhangai Province in central Mongolia on Friday, the province’s police department said in a statement, warning parents to keep an eye on their children.

Further investigation is under way, it said.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *