‘All hands on deck,’ says Prince Andrew, who has ‘complete faith’ in his legal staff.

0

‘All hands on deck,’ says Prince Andrew, who has ‘complete faith’ in his legal staff.

According to a royal specialist, PRINCE ANDREW has complete faith in his legal team.

By October 29, the Duke of York must reply to a legal case filed by Virginia Roberts Giuffre alleging sexual assault, or face a default judgment.

Ms Giuffre said that the prince sexually attacked her three times when she was 17 years old. She claims she was forced to have sex with the Duke in London, as well as at Epstein’s Manhattan mansion and on his Caribbean island, by convicted sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein.

Buckingham Palace has labeled the charges “false and without basis,” while Andrew has “totally and emphatically” denied them.

“It didn’t happen,” he told Newsnight in 2019, “I can absolutely certainly guarantee you it never happened.”

“I have absolutely no recollection of ever meeting this lady.”

After Ms Giuffre filed her case in August, the Duke reportedly asked his legal staff to issue a statement disputing her claims.

Andrew, on the other hand, has “complete faith” in his legal team, according to a royal expert.

Ann Gripper hosts Pod Save the Queen, which features Daily Mirror royal editor Russell Myers.

“[Andrew’s lawyers] will get to grips with what needs to be done, and it remains to be seen what the defense is,” Mr Myers stated in an episode released on September 23.

“Andrew was going to stay with this legal team in London, I was told, since he had complete faith in them going ahead.

“Well, it appears that they have all hands on deck now, since the wheels are in action, and he has to reply to these claims.”

“Obviously, at every level we’ve been told, he’s strenuously rejected all of them.”

Gary Bloxsome, a criminal defence solicitor who was appointed last year after Andrew’s disastrous BBC Newsnight interview with Emily Maitlis in November 2019, leads Andrew’s UK legal team.

Andrew Brettler, who has previously represented various Hollywood luminaries, has also been hired.

On September 19, a source close to Andrew told the Sunday Mirror that he was “very concerned” about his legal status, adding, “The strategy, if you can call it that, has been shambolic from the start.”

“His reputation has been tarnished for all to see, but now he’s directly implicated.”

“This is a complete disaster.”

The “Brinkwire Summary News” did, however, report on it.

Share.

Comments are closed.