After refusing the Covid vaccine, a 35-year-old woman ‘dies’ EIGHT times and begs doctors for assistance.


After refusing the Covid vaccine, a 35-year-old woman ‘dies’ EIGHT times and begs doctors for help.

After refusing to get the Covid vaccine, a woman from Cheshire “died” eight times.

After her heart stopped beating and doctors battled to save her life, Gemma Roberts, 35, has urged others to get the vaccine as soon as possible. Ms Roberts was placed on a ventilator in August and stayed on it for two months in Warrington Hospital.

“I remember saying to doctors and nurses, ‘Please don’t let me die,'” she told The Mirror.

“Before they put me to sleep, I called my partner Sophie and said, ‘They have to put me to sleep, but I’ll be fine.’

“However, there were times when I thought to myself, ‘I could be a goner here.’

“I wish I’d had the vaccine when I was younger; I believe everyone should get it now.”

“I was one of those people who was terrified of getting the injection.

“I heard it was responsible for the deaths of several people.”

“I took a risk, and it nearly cost me my life.”

“Medical professionals saved my life; I will now listen to them.”

“I feel bad about what I put my family through by not knowing if I was going to wake up.”

Ms Roberts thanked one of the nurses, Collette Thomas, for helping her survive the illness.

“She said it from the start,” the 35-year-old added.

“I knew she couldn’t keep that promise in my head, but it made me feel better at the time.”

Ms Roberts had conducted a lateral flow test, which had resulted in a positive result.

Her terrifying ordeal began after she tested positive on the PCR as well.

“At first, I thought it was just a hangover because I had been at a wedding the weekend before,” she continued.

“But then I got a positive test.”

“At first, I was tired and sick, but when I went to the bathroom, I became short of breath.”

“When they said they were taking me to the hospital, I assumed they would just give me some oxygen and then let me out.”

“I have no underlying health issues, and this is my first hospital stay.”

“On August 31, she had four cardiac arrests,” her partner, Sophie Holmes, said of Ms Roberts’ stay in the hospital.

“By that point, she’d been ventilated for three weeks.”

Following that, she suffered another cardiac arrest.

“She was dead for the longest amount of time.”

“News from the Brinkwire.”


Comments are closed.