After Gabby Petito’s death, John Walsh believes Brian Laundrie’s parents “may have given him a GUN” and are “helping him run.”

0

After Gabby Petito’s death, John Walsh believes Brian Laundrie’s parents “may have given him a GUN” and are “helping him run.”

Former America’s Most Wanted host John Walsh claims that Brian Laundrie’s parents may have armed their fugitive son with a gun and are “assisting” him in eluding the cops.

The claims were made during an appearance on ID’s “Gabby Petito: ID Special Report,” which attempted to piece together Gabby Petito’s strangling homicide after her remains were discovered in a Wyoming campsite on September 19.

When asked if Brian, Gabby Petito’s 23-year-old ex-fiancé, was still alive, Walsh said, “I believe he’s out there with the help of his parents.”

Walsh also accuses the fugitive’s parents, Christopher and Roberta Laundrie, of assisting their son in eluding authorities.

He stated, “They’re actively assisting and abetting his escape and helping him stay out there.”

Brian might be armed, he added.

Walsh speculated, “I suspect they may have handed him a pistol.” “And I’d hate to see someone else fall prey to this jerk.” Brian was last seen on September 14 by his parents, who said he never returned after leaving their North Port home to go hiking at the Carlton Nature Reserve. The FBI, local police, and sheriffs are all actively looking for him.

On September 6, the Laundrie family camped at the campground there, just days after Brian cut short the couple’s summer road vacation by two months.

For the most up-to-date information, see our Brian Laundrie live blog…

Investigators have used drones, hound dogs, and all-terrain vehicles to search the reserve’s alligator, snake, and bug-infested swampland.

Bounty hunters have also joined the search, with Dog the Bounty Hunter attempting to locate Brian at the much smaller Fort de Soto island campground, which is 1,136 acres in size.

“Brian left that phone at home the day he went for a hike in the preserve on September 14, 2021, and the FBI now has that phone,” said Steven Bertolino, an attorney for the Laundrie family.

The key date has been rescheduled for September 13th.

Bertolino explained, “The Laundries were basing the date Brian left on their remembrance of particular occurrences.”

“Following more conversation with the FBI and confirmation of the Mustang’s presence in the Laundrie residence on Wednesday, September 15, we now believe Brian left for the preserve on Monday, September 13.”

Since a manhunt was launched last month, the effort to apprehend Brian hasn’t slowed down.

Brian’s father agreed to show law enforcement agents his son’s favorite hiking paths and sites on Thursday.

The father spent just over three hours at the Carlton Reserve in Venice, Florida, which spans 25,000 acres.

Brian has been named a… Brinkwire News Brief.

Share.

Comments are closed.