When the producer threatens to leave, Naughty Boy’s family speaks up.

0

When the producer threatens to leave, Naughty Boy’s family speaks up.

The family of NAUGHTY BOY has spoken out following his shocking announcement that he would be leaving I’m A Celebrity after two days.

The I’m a Celebrity 2021 series is currently filming in Gwrych Castle, and it’s been nothing short of dramatic.

However, viewers were perplexed on Tuesday night when producer Naughty Boy, real name Shahid Khan, threatened to leave the show, prompting his family to speak out.

If only everyone knew what he’s up against on the outside, they’d support him.

The family of Naughty Boy

Danny Miller, Richard Madeley, David Ginola, and Dame Arlene Phillips are currently incarcerated in the Castle Clink, separated from the main camp on the ITV show and living on basic rations.

He lost to Radio 1 DJ Snoochie Shy after being chosen by main camp to represent The Clink in the latest trial, Treacherous Traps.

“Perhaps they think I’m the weakest,” he speculated when asked why he thought he’d been chosen.

Later, the two camps were announced to be merging, but Naughty Boy admitted he didn’t want to join the others after what he had been through.

“I believe my time here is up,” he said to his teammates.

I had a feeling earlier, and I was thinking about my mother, and I obviously adore you guys.

“I don’t know if I could ever join that camp after knowing what the Main Camp was probably putting me through knowing I had done the challenge earlier.”

“I can’t continue,” he said, “and my heart isn’t in anymore; I’m led by my heart.”

“This isn’t a random big decision,” Naughty Boy explained, blaming the decision to leave on main camp.

“I gave it my all both times today.”

I can’t go into the main camp from here…

That’s something I won’t be able to fake.

“Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.”

One thing I’ll tell you before you go into the main camp: no matter how much they claim to love us and you, there is no love.

“They’re the reason I left when you guys go to the main camp,” says the narrator.

His response sparked a social media frenzy, with many viewers labeling him “dramatic,” but his family has now spoken out.

It was in response to a tweet from a Twitter user who chastised those who were doing so.

“Brinkwire News in Condensed Form.”

Share.

Comments are closed.