Week 7 challenge map sites for Fortnite search farm for hints REVEALED
Epic Games, the creators of Fortnite, have unveiled a new set of Legendary challenges, including one in which players must investigate the farm for clues.
Complete the latest set of weekly tasks to earn XP for Fortnite players.
Every week, Epic Games, the creator of Fortnite, publishes a new set of challenges.
Epic Quests are more standard tasks, whilst Legendary Quests are more in-depth and grant additional bonus XP.
Players must deal harm near an Abductor, destroy hiding locations, and destroy things in this week’s Epic Quests.
Hunting an infected animal, traveling in a saucer, and experiencing low gravity will all gain you more XP.
In one final challenge, participants must use a saucer tractor beam to abduct one opponent.
Players can earn XP by setting missing person signs and collecting apocalypse preppers manuals in the Legendary Quests.
One of the more intriguing challenges requires users to visit Farmer Steel’s favorite spots, while another requires them to investigate the farm for clues.
Fortunately, once you know where to search, this challenge is fairly simple.
As you can see in the video above, you only need to look for two of the four available hints.
One of the hints is in the southern corn field, while another is among the shrubs north of the house.
Rocks in the north part of the farm, as well as another rock formation in the south, provide additional information.
The task is complete once you’ve located two clues, and you’ll get a whopping 45,000 XP.
The remaining Fortnite Week 4 tasks are listed below…
• Deal damage to an Abductor if you’re near one (1000)
• Destroy safe havens (3)
• Destroy items in Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasant Park, and Holly Hatchery (5)
• Have a low-gravity experience with Alien Nanites or on the Mothership (1)
• Go on a hunt for an afflicted animal (1)
• Take a trip in a saucer (1000)
• Use a saucer tractor beam to kidnap an opponent (1)
• Look for hints on the farm (2) – 45,000 XP
• 30,000 XP for visiting Farmer Steel’s favorite places (3)
• 30,000 XP for placing missing person signs in Weeping Woods and Misty Meadows (4)
• 30,000 XP if you collect the apocalypse preppers handbook (1)
• Forage for food, supplies required (5) – 30,000 XP