Warning: The Halo Infinite multiplayer beta is coming to an end as 343 introduces a new map on Xbox.
The multiplayer beta test for HALO Infinite will last only a few more hours, but an expanded demo will be available next week.
On Xbox One and PC, the first of two Halo Infinite beta weekends has come to a close.
From 1am BST UK time until 5am BST UK time, the Halo Infinite Multiplayer Tech Preview concludes with one final session (September 27).
On the good side, a second Halo Infinite beta test will begin on October 1 at 6 p.m. BST.
343 Industries has introduced a new map to the game to commemorate the end of the first test weekend.
Slayer, Capture the Flag, and Strongholds are among the game types available on the brand new Behemoth map.
“Behemoth has been added to the Halo Infinite Multiplayer Tech Preview as of today. Slayer, Capture the Flag, and Strongholds are all available until 2 p.m. PT “a 343 post reads
In terms of content, 343 Industries has stated that several player-vs-player modes, as well as Bot Battles, would be accessible throughout the weekend.
The second beta weekend will see the addition of 12-v-12 Big Team Battles to the game.
Fans may also take a look at the new and enhanced menu screens, Training Mode, Weapon Drills, and a variety of challenges.
• Friday, September 24 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. BST
• Saturday, September 25 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. BST
• Sunday, September 26 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. BST
• Friday, October 1 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. BST
• Saturday, October 2 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. BST
• Sunday, October 3 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. The multiplayer component of BSTHalo Infinite will be accessible separately from the campaign as a free-to-play download.
343 Industries will use a seasonal method similar to Fortnite to make money from multiplayer.
“With unique events, new modes and maps, and community-focused content, seasonal upgrades expand the experience over time,” according to a 343 article.
Big Team Battle, on the other hand, allows players to customize their experience by combining different weapons, vehicles, and equipment.
When it comes to customization, fans will be able to dress up their characters in a variety of cosmetics simply by playing multiplayer.