The Queen may never meet Lilibet since Prince Harry and Meghan’snub the UK to christen her in the United States.’
THE Queen has been inducted into the Racing Hall of Fame for her ‘lifelong passion’ to the sport, amid family talks over Andrew’s frantic wish to return to the spotlight.
The new honor follows her finest year on the track, with more than £535,000 in earnings from her 33 wins on the Flat so far.
She attends Royal Ascot and the Epsom Derby on a regular basis, with a trip with other members of the Royal Family planned for next year.
For the most up-to-date information, visit our Royal Family live blog…
While driving his Range Rover, Prince Andrew smiles as cops dismiss a sex claim investigation against him without speaking to his accuser.
Scotland Yard has decided not to pursue allegations of “rape in the first degree” made in a US lawsuit.
The Duke of York fiercely refutes claimed victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s claims.
And his buddies boldly stated last night that it was “no surprise” that the Metropolitan Police Department had terminated its investigation into sex abuse charges for the third time.
After Met head Dame Cressida Dick urged detectives to investigate the case in August, cops called Andrew’s £1,000-an-hour legal team.
They may or may not have spoken to Andrew. The Met, however, did not question Ms Giuffre, who is now based in Australia, according to The Sun.
According to a source, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will not christen their baby Lilibet in the United Kingdom and would instead arrange an Episcopal service in Los Angeles.
Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s second child, was born on June 4 in Santa Barbara, California.
It was previously assumed that the pair planned to christen their daughter in Windsor in front of Her Majesty, 95, who has never met her great-granddaughter.
However, royal insiders now anticipate Lilibet’s wedding will take place in the United States.
“There will not be a christening in the UK,” a royal source told The Telegraph. It’s not going to happen.” Meanwhile, another source said it was “very unlikely.”
Despite the Met Police dismissing the investigation, Prince Andrew will face prosecution in the United States over Virginia Roberts’ sexual abuse allegations.
After conducting two reviews into claims made against the Duke of York, the force announced that “no further action” will be taken.
Despite the fact that UK cops have already concluded their investigations into claims leveled against him and Epstein, Andrew still has to face the consequences in the United States.
Virginia Roberts has filed a lawsuit against the king in New York, alleging that she was forced to have sex with him three times when she was 17.
Andrew has categorically refuted… Brinkwire News.