Seth Rollins’ attacker apologizes and explains why he tackled him on WWE Raw.


Seth Rollins’ assailant apologizes and explains why he tackled him on WWE Raw.

After jumping the barricade during an episode of WWE’s Monday Night Raw and tackling one of its wrestlers, Seth Rollins, Elisah Spencer was apprehended and turned over to the NYPD on Monday night.

A group of security guards and referees escorted him away, and he was charged with attempted assault and attempted violation of arts and cultural affairs.

On Wednesday, the 24-year-old discussed his actions with the New York Daily News.

Spencer stated, “I apologized to the WWE for my actions.”

“I had a legitimate beef, but as an adult, I could have handled it differently…”

I wouldn’t go after him if I saw him today.

I’m no longer here.”

He went on to say that he had been in contact with someone claiming to be Rollins for years.

Several of those conversations have since spread across the internet.

“He was asking for gift cards in exchange for money, mostly (dollar)500 or more, to see if I was loyal,” Spencer explained.

“He asked me to write for him as a wrestling blogger.”

I wanted to advance.”

“My plan was to help Finn Balor,” Spencer explained about what happened during Raw.

I’m a big supporter.

His demeanor and demeanor appeal to me.

Everything about his charisma appeals to me.

I admire him in every way.

I leapt from my perch.

I dashed after Seth Rollins and speared him.

He got me in a headlock after I busted his lip open.

“I broke the headlock and tried to get him, but the referees and security guards separated us.”

“WWE takes the safety of its performers very seriously,” the company said in a statement shortly after the incident.

The person who assaulted Seth Rollins has been turned over to the NYPD and will face the full force of the law.”

After the incident, Rollins did not seek medical attention and returned to ringside for the main event later that evening.

He then told TMZ what had happened.

“It happened very quickly,” Rollins said, “and it’s terrifying.”

I was mostly reacting and hoping that our security would arrive and complete their duties.

They were able to accomplish this in a relatively short period of time.

Then it was just a matter of trying to separate myself from it all and move on.

I hope everyone is doing well.”

He went on to say, “No, no serious injuries.”

“That’s not the case.

We were safe, and I was safe.

“Everything turned out fine.”


Comments are closed.