- Ree Drummond’s spin on lasagna and calzones are perfect for fall
- ‘The Pioneer Woman’ gets dinner on the table in a snap with a few Instant Pot recipes
- Ree has some great ideas to use up all those fall vegetables you bought at the farmer’s market
The Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond has a number of dinner ideas that scream fall.
From hearty stews to pureed soups to skillet dinners to Tex-Mex instant pot creations, Drummond has plenty of reasons to avoid take out. We promise, you’ll be glad you cooked when you try any of these 10 recipes that are perfect for easy fall dinners.
10. Ree Drummond’s Pumpkin Ravioli
You don’t need pasta dough when making Drummond’s Pumpkin Ravioli.
The secret of this dish is wonton wrappers and canned pumpkin puree. Which happens to be one of the Pioneer Woman’s favorite canned foods.
For the filling, you’ll need butter, garlic, pumpkin puree, kosher salt, and chili powder.
For the ravioli, the recipe calls for pine nuts, butter, wonton wrappers, egg, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and fresh sage leaves.
9. ‘The Pioneer Woman’ calls her Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup ‘extra cozy’
The first instant pot recipe on this list, Drummond’s Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup will hit the spot on any crisp fall evening. The Pioneer Woman promises that this “extra-cozy chicken noodle soup” is mostly hands-off and loaded with flavor. Just make sure your Instant Pot is set on the right mode when cooking the egg noodles.
8. Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup is both vegetarian and vegan
Another delicious and easy soup recipe from Drummond, her Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup is the perfect make-ahead dish for a fall dinner party.
This velvety, rich butternut squash recipe takes just 10 minutes to prep, and happens to be both vegetarian and vegan.
As for the flavor, the choice is up to you on whether or not you add the curry.
This recipe works with or without it.
7. ‘The Pioneer Woman’ puts a spin on your favorite dip – Spinach and Artichoke Calzones
Drummond believes that spinach and artichokes were made for each other, which is why she created her recipe for Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. The Pioneer Woman makes this dish easy with the shortcut of using frozen dinner rolls.
Don’t forget the marinara sauce for dipping.
As well as the side salad, which is a nice compliment to the main dish.