PS5 restocks in the UK: LIVE ShopTo stock drops and the latest GAME in-store news.
Customers of the PlayStation 5 may be in for another weekend replenishment, as the console is expected to drop at ShopTo.
The long-awaited ShopTo PS5 replenishment is now available, though fans will have a hard time getting one.
On its website, ShopTo sells both conventional and disc-free versions of the PlayStation 5 console.
Unfortunately, because the resupply is so popular, there are long lines to get online.
If you want to get your hands on a PS5 this weekend, your best bet is to go to ShopTo.
On weekends, often on Sunday afternoons, the shop has routinely replenished the PlayStation 5.
Although no formal announcement has been made, recent trends indicate that a stock decline on Sunday is quite likely.
As a reminder, ShopTo allows customers to sign up for alerts, so go to the website to sign up.
It’s also worth checking the GAME website for cancelled orders after a recent stock dip in the latter half of the week.
Customers should also contact their local GAME stores to inquire about possible in-store restocks.
High-street stores such as Argos and Smyths, which are increasingly refilling in-store, are following suit.
Second-hand sites such as eBay and CEX are also seeing a decline in PlayStation 5 prices.
On eBay, PS5 consoles are selling for roughly £500, while CEX prices have decreased to £665.
• Get to know the bundles so you’ll know which one to go after first: Obscure bundles are easy to get by, but standalones are nearly impossible to come by. [GAME]
• As soon as you’re notified, click through to your first bundle of choice as quickly as possible to join the line. [GAME]
• If you get an error message when trying to checkout, it implies the bundle is out of stock. So return to the packages and select another. [GAME]
• If you check out too many things too quickly, you’ll get a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush it. If this happens, simply wait a few moments and try again. [GAME]
• If you already have a retailer account, log in.
• Whenever possible, use various devices: a desktop browser, a laptop, a tablet, and a smartphone.
• If the shop offers a specialized app, download it and use it to buy a PS5.
• If feasible, sign up for retailer stock alerts. Users can register their interest on sites like ShopTo.
• Keep an eye on stock checker accounts and websites such as PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
If you are successful. “Brinkwire News in Condensed Form.”