Patch notes for Call of Duty: Cold War: UPDATE: Mauer Der Toten, Scorestreaks, and League Play
Fans of BLACK Ops Cold War are being asked to download yet another new update, only days after Season 4 Reloaded was released.
Treyarch has released a new update for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
Fans will be pleased to see that the latest Black Ops Cold War update includes a slew of new League Play awards.
It improves Mauer Der Toten, changes the Nuke Scorestreak, and addresses a slew of MP challenges and user interface issues.
It also marks the start of the Call of Duty Warzone and Black Ops Cold War double XP weekend.
A second upgrade, designed exclusively for Xbox Series X players, was released after the first.
Treyarch notes, “We’ve launched a Black Ops Cold War update to address an issue where Xbox Series X gamers may experience missing textures, objects, or audio in Mauer der Toten.”
“If you’ve had this problem, please download the current update and restart.”
Fans are advised to download the update before continuing to play, as otherwise the servers will not connect.
The complete set of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War patch notes can be found below.
• Double XP and Double Weapon XP are now available in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone from 10 a.m. PT on July 16 to 10 a.m. PT on July 19.
• Fixed UI problems that could show up in many places.
• Fixed a bug that prevented players from respawning after being killed by a Nuke Scorestreak when a teammate was in charge of a remote Scorestreak.
• Fixed an issue where the Season Four Challenge of “Nothing but the Hits” was not properly resetting on death.
• The Disciple and CRBR-S Wonder Weapon stability issues have been resolved.
• Fixed an issue that could occur during the Main Quest in the Ghost Station.
• Tombstone Soda was used to close an exploit.
• Starting with Season Four Reloaded, new Victory Milestone Challenges have been added that give Call of Duty League-themed Weapon Blueprints, Weapon Charms, Stickers, and Emblems as well as XP bonuses up to 10,000 XP when players accomplish particular win milestones.
• Weapon Charm, Sticker, and Emblem: 10 Wins
• Pistol Blueprint, Weapon Charm, Sticker, and Emblem: 20 Wins
• Weapon Charm, Sticker, and Emblem: 35 Wins
• 50 Wins: Blueprint for an Assault Rifle, Weapon Charm, Sticker, and Emblem
• Weapon Charm, Sticker, and Emblem: 75 Wins
• SMG Blueprint, Weapon Charm, Sticker, and Emblem: 100 Wins