Following his dismissal, Ant Middleton slams SAS Who Dares Wins, saying, “Wipe my hands of it.”

0

Following his dismissal, Ant Middleton slams SAS Who Dares Wins, saying, “Wipe my hands of it.”

ANT MIDDLETON, who starred in Channel 4’s SAS: Who Dares Wins for six years, has slammed the show as he concentrates on the Australian version of the military training program.

After being pulled from SAS: Who Dares Wins earlier this year due to a tweet he sent regarding the Black Lives Matter movement, the 41-year-old former soldier spoke out about the Channel 4 show. As his final recorded program approaches, he said that he would be “wiping his hands” of the series after the final episode, expressing his hope that the “witch hunt” would come to a stop.

“I was anxious about this version being the same because the UK version fell out of my control and was taken out of my grip,” he said of the Australian program.

“I knew it would be different when I met down with the Channel 7 executives and they said, ‘We want you to manage it and do what you do best.'”

“The last UK episode ends on Sunday, and then I’m going to wipe my hands of them and go forward,” he told The Daily Telegraph.

“I’m hoping they’ll leave me alone.” There’s no denying that there’s a lot of witch-hunting going on.” Due to Ant’s “personal behaviour,” Channel Four executives announced that they would not cooperate with him again.

It came after the TV personality made contentious remarks on Black Lives Matter and his advice for people to “go on as usual” during the COVID-19 outbreak.

Ant announced his resignation on Twitter. “Hi people, I’ve got some news, which is that after 5 wonderful years, I’ve decided it’s time to move on from SAS Who Dares Wins UK,” he said to his 325,000 followers.

“I owe a huge debt of gratitude to my fellow DS — it’s been a journey I’ll never forget.”

“Thank you to everyone who participated and helped make the show what it is today. I’m really looking forward to the future and what this year has in store. “Keep a positive attitude.” “Ant Middleton will not be appearing in future series of SAS: Who Dares Wins,” a Channel 4 representative said at the time.

“Following a number of discussions Channel 4 and Minnow Films had with him over his personal conduct, it has become evident that our ideas and principles.

Share.

Comments are closed.