During the England draw, Hungary thugs fight cops and pin them back.


Hungary and England’s World Cup qualifying clash on Tuesday evening was overshadowed by crowd troubles in the away end – and footage has emerged of the initial scuffle

The shocking moment that Hungarian fans battled with the police at Wembley on Tuesday evening has been caught on camera.

Police made six arrests during the World Cup qualifier as crowd troubles marred the opening stages of the game.

Officers entered the away end to deal with one Hungarian fan who had been accused of racially abusing a steward.

However, the Police were met with hostility, and they began to brandish their batons to try and regain control of the situation.

The new video clip appears to show hooligans forcing the police backwards before the riot police were able to control the scuffle.

Police confirmed alongside there was one arrest for a suspected racial slur while a further two were arrested for affray and attacking an emergency worker.

And a further three arrests were made throughout the evening – another for affray, one for drunk and disorderly and the last on suspicion of voyeurism.

FIFA released a statement following the events: “Fifa strongly condemns the incidents at England v. Hungary and Albania v. Poland.

Do you think FIFA should punish Hungary? Let us know in the comments section

“And would like to state that its position remains firm and resolute in rejecting any form of violence as well as any form of discrimination or abuse.

“Fifa has a very clear zero-tolerance stance against such abhorrent behaviour in football.”

Poland’s clash with Albania had also seen ugly scenes as the game was forced to be suspended.

Karol Swidersky looked to have given Poland the winner in the 77th minute.

However, the visiting side’s celebrations were cut short as they were pelted with bottles from the home fans.

Poland promptly left the field.

There was nothing to split the two sides at Wembley on Tuesday evening, and John Stones cancelled out Hungary’s early opener.

Roland Sallai had broken the deadlock for the visitors from the spot after Luke Shaw conceded contentious a penalty.


Comments are closed.