We have so many beautiful dresses, skirts and even shorts that are perfect for the fall and will look awesome with tall boots — details
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
One of fall fashion’s highlights is the ability to wear show-stopping tall boots! Whether you prefer knee-length or adore a thigh-high diva moment, these boots are a delight that upgrade any ensemble.
But here’s the thing: You can’t just wear these boots with anything in your closet. Some may work with skinny jeans or leggings, but to truly showcase these awesome accessories, you need the right outfit. Thankfully, we’ve rounded up all of the best dresses, skirts and shorts that you can style to show off your boot game below, so read on and shop!
1. Our Absolute Favorite: This ribbed turtleneck dress from LOGENE has the ultimate oversized look that isn’t too frumpy or shapeless, which is why it’s at the top of our list!
2. We Also Love: The tie-waist detail on this R.Vivimos dress gives it one of the most flattering silhouettes on the market!
3. We Can’t Forget: If you want a more elegant sweater dress that you can wear to a nice dinner, this Mansy number is an incredible choice!
4. Most Practical Find: For a truly oversized look, we adore this exaggerated turtleneck dress from Pink Queen — plus, it has pockets!
5. Best Casual Sweater Dress: This BTFBM dress looks like an elongated fitted crewneck, which is essential for casual weekend brunches!
6. Best Sweater Dress for Layering: The sleeveless style of this bodycon knit dress from Naked Wardrobe makes it dreamy for different types of jackets!
7. Honorable Mention: You can’t go wrong with a classic crewneck-style sweater dress, just like this one from BP.!
8. Our Absolute Favorite: The chic vibes radiating from these Bardot faux-leather paperbag shorts are truly unmatched!
9. We Also Love: Ripped up, vintage-style denim shorts like this Topshop pair can be styled year-round with the right add-ons!
10. We Can’t Forget: These plaid shorts from Brixton have an oversized, menswear feel that would look amazing with a tight turtleneck tucked in!
11. Best Summer-to-Fall Shorts: While it’s still warm enough, you can wear these GRACE KARIN shorts… Brinkwire short summary.