Before kick-off against Croatia in the World Cup semi-final, England fans across the world took to Twitter to show their support.
From animals to American actors and religious figureheads, here are some of the most weird and wonderful messages of support the Three Lions received.
1. That bloke from The Office arguing with a dog
.@rickygervais’ pal knows…#ENGCRO #worldcup #itscominghome pic.twitter.com/irwmsNwgXX
2. The head of the Church of England trying to stay on brand
As an Archbishop I’m praying for a nice balanced #EnglandvCroatia match in which the best side wins…
… come on England! It’s coming home!!
#ENGCRO #ItsComingHome #WorldCup
3. The Downing Street cat looking on edge
Even Larry’s getting into the spirit tonight. Good luck @England! #EngCro #Eng #ThreeLions pic.twitter.com/k7F7nEv8yl
4. An American actor joyfully getting involved with the ‘soccer’
England!! I’m here. And I like sports now!!!!!
5. A Rolling Stone getting amongst it
C’mon England 🏴 pic.twitter.com/LeDnd4EAXa
6. A dog and a cat setting aside their differences for the greater good
The lucky shirts are on #ComingHome #ComeOnEnglnd pic.twitter.com/DEix9rgGMv
7. A bear from Peru wearing a rather apt waistcoat
Good Luck @England. I hope I’ve got the right coat on for now. #ENGCRO pic.twitter.com/cDgvVf91W2
8. A fire service spelling it out
Our firefighters have a message for the national team 🚒⚽️ #itscominghome #worldcup #russia2018 #england #ENGCRO pic.twitter.com/bSkgiiHtLh