Apple has updated iMovie for Mac with support for iPhone X and additional iPad resolutions in App Preview creation; as well as, numerous bug and compatibility fixes.
With a streamlined design and intuitive editing features, iMovie lets you enjoy your videos and tell stories like never before. Browse your video library, share favorite moments, and create beautiful movies that you can edit at resolutions up to 4K. You can even start editing movies on an iPhone or iPad, and finish them on a Mac. And when your movie is ready for its big premiere, you can enjoy it on all your devices in iMovie Theater.
What’s New In This Version:
• App Preview creation now supports iPhone X and additional iPad resolutions
• Resolves an issue which could prevent logging into Facebook
• Resolves an issue in which HEVC video clips and HEIF photos could appear black in the viewer
• Resolves an issue in which the import date was used as the capture date when importing from certain SD cards or AVCHD cameras
• Resolves a playback issue with Sound Designer 2 files
• Resolves an issue in which iMovie could hang when quitting the app
• Resolves an issue in which opacity controls may disappear when using iMovie in German or Polish
• Fixes an issue that could prevent sending certain iMovie projects to Final Cut Pro
• Addresses an issue that could lead to slower media import from SD cards on iMac Pro
• Improves stability when working with Camtwist Studio
You can download iMovie from the App Store for free.